Standard Full Trace
Our Standard Full Trace provides clients with the following information:
- First name/s
- ID number/s
- Date of birth
- Address information (physical and postal)
- Employment details (if applicable): type of employment, HR number
- Telephone numbers
- Cell phone numbers
- Additional information under our comments section provides clients with a telephone number which our tracer used to locate the individual as well as the best time to make contact e.g. after hours.
Employment Only Trace
Our Employment Only Trace provides the following information:
- Employer's full name
- Physical address
- Postal address
- Department (where applicable)
- Employment number
- Nature of employment
- Telephone number
- Additional information included in our comments section will inform clients if a subject is able to receive telephonic calls at work as well as the best time to make contact.
Identity Number Trace
Our Identity Number Trace provides clients with the Identity Number of an individual and is widely used by clients who require an individual’s ID number for default listing purposes.
Business Registration Number Trace
This product provides clients with the registration number of a business for default listing purposes.
Our Business Trace product provides the following information:
- Name of the business
- Trade style (e.g. close corporation, private company, sole trader)
- Registration number
- Postal and physical address
- Telephone and fax numbers
- E-mail address
- Principal information (name, surname, ID number, home details of at least one principal)
- Trading status
- Liquidation details (if applicable)
- Name and address of liquidator (if applicable)
- New owner details (if applicable).
We use RD cheques to trace the signatory’s contact details and other relevant information.